Sunday, 18 September 2016

✈️ Lush Blue Ocean 📍 Split, Croatia

I'm not quite ready to embrace all things Autumnal, so I thought I'd relive my summer holiday and pretend it's summer for a little while longer. Scroll on for some pretty photos of Split in Croatia. And count yourself lucky that you can't get sunburn from a screen.

There's no other word for it: Croatia is stunning. Especially in the sun. Especially by the sea. Depending on how much time you've got to work with, you can either get a ferry to a nearby island or simply go on a little boat ride along the coast.

My friends and I went for the latter option, since we'd blown our chance to go to Hvar by sleeping in - that's one for next time. We hopped on a boat where we were handed a glass of wine and were treated with a spectacular view for an hour long trip.

So here's a to-do if you visit Split: Walk down to Riva, the promenade in the city, and get a boat to wherever. Sit back and watch the waves bop by. Be content. Life's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment