Thursday, 9 June 2016

Tropical Donegal + The Most Awkward Blog Sign Off Ever

It's been hot in Ireland for more than a day! For more than a week! My goodness, this isn't just summer: for Ireland this is a heatwave! Okay, this doesn't exactly make Donegal tropical, but I reckon these colourful trousers I'm wearing justify the title.

Top: Urban Outfitters // Trousers: H&M // Shoes: Office

As soon as the sun comes out, so do these slacks. Far too loud for the winter months, they only get a spin when the sun is out. This summer they're getting more wear than ever, what with the uncharacteristically lovely weather in Ireland and my trip to Hong Kong. But more on the Hong Kong trip in another post!

If this weather keeps up I'll be able to take loads of outfit photos over the next few months... Even with a decidedly slimmer wardrobe. This weekend I'm heading to The Grand Social Flea Market to be rid of some old clothes. And whatever I don't sell is going straight on Depop - I'm determined to free myself from all the old clothes I've been hoarding.

I have a sneaking suspiscion that this sudden change of heart - I've been a diehard hoarder for years - has been bought about after meeting the author of The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up Marie Kondo at RISE Conference last week. She just exuded calmness and happiness. It's got to be from embracing the minimalist way of live, right?

I'm clearing out the clutter, but expect more outfit posts regardless. I've a lot of new items that have yet to see the light of day on this blog so subscribe to see future OOTDs. And yeah. Thanks for reading, I guess! It's at times like these I wish that I had some kind of generic sign off... Or that blog posts could fade to silence like songs used to in the nineties............................................... Nope, they can't. K bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment