Tuesday, 29 March 2016

A Spot of Tea

I'm not a big tea-drinker but I never turn down a spot of afternoon tea. The chance to have a good ol' natter is more than enough to get me on board. So I was all for it when my mum suggested that we try Lifford Courthouse's afternoon tea. A perfect opportunity to get the ladies of the family together for a catch up.

We met up and chatted over tea and far too many cakes. The afternoon tea itself was nothing spectacular, but all we were looking for was a sugar boost and something to warm us up, so we were happy, chatty bunnies. My family filled me in with the local gossip and I told them about my then-upcoming trip to Copenhagen. A trip that has now happened - expect to see a lot of the city on this blog over the coming weeks!

I wore one of my favourite casual outfits at the moment: this double denim look. I adore the River Island top but I didn't get much wear out of it. That was until I got over my fear of double denim and paired it with these ankle grazer jeans. Now it's my go-to look for chilled out days.

Top: River Island // Jeans: River Island // Necklace: Argento // Shoes: Kurt Geiger

So yeah, that was afternoon tea in Donegal! I feel like I've forgotten to blog - it's been a long time since I last posted! How do I usually end these random ramblings? I'll go for this:

I've been away from my beloved blog for a while, but at least it means I've got a lot to catch you up on. I'll be sticking to a Tuesday and Thursday upload schedule for the next while so be sure to subscribe and look out for new posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment