Tuesday, 29 September 2015

A Monochrome Bloom OOTD

I was in my hometown over the weekend and so I took the opportunity to pester my mum into playing photographer. I was going to a friend's going away party and decided on a monochrome ensemble: partly because it suited my mood and partly because it's all I had packed!

Top: Thrifted // Dress: Penneys/Primark // Shoes: Office

Since I was ready before the sun went down, we took a few snaps in the garden which is looking pretty damn cute, I must say. The colourful sweet peas make for a perfect backdrop.

Also, these photos are the first on my blog that show my new hair cut! I went for a buzzcut because I was rather bored of my hair and wanted a dramatic change. So I took the plunge. But I'm hoping to dedicate a post to the change, so I'll leave my thoughts until then, suffice it to say that I'm thrilled with it!

Don't ask me where the necklace is from... As you can see it's tattered because I've had it for years, and can't quite remember where I bought it. Fashion blogger problems, eh?

5 comments:

  1. I love the hair, can't wait to see your post on it - the outfit is a great choice to show it off too, really strong! How pretty is your garden?!

    x Síle
    Any Idle Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Claire, can I just begin by saying your blog is beautiful, you've clearly got such an eye for design! I also absolutely adore this post, your hair is so lovely, you look like a pre-raphaelite model! Following :)

    Rags of Love - Alternative Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going back to your hometown is always so nice and your mother took such lovely photos. Love the outfit and your hair.

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete