Friday, 2 January 2015

NYE Ensemble

New Year's Dress, Blue with Sequins from Topshop
Dress: Topshop // Shoes: Topshop // Bag: Penneys // Bracelet: Unknown

I knew I was set to have a successful New Year's Eve when I happened upon a pretty little number in the sale section of Topshop. I snapped up this dress for only £20 (down from £65), and the shoes for £25. I completed the outfit with a random silver band I found in my room and my trusty feather bag. Altogether this outfit cost me less than £50... Which meant that I could purchase it all with a gift card I received for Christmas - sorted!

Topshop Silver Heels

I know a lot of people label New Year's Eve as overrated, but I always seem to have a good night welcoming the next year. It helps that I avoid crowded clubs at all costs... I'd rather head to a lounge or pub that's a little less crowded and a little more low-key. Not that my outfit was low-key in the slightest. But hey, there's no such thing as overdressed on New Year's Eve.

Blue Topshop Dress with Sequins and Beads White Christmas Tree Close Up

26 comments:

  1. You look great! And the color is just amazing with your skin tone and your hair. The whole outfit is perfectly on point. Glad you had a great NYE!

    xx Kathryn
    http://www.throughthethicket.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. this dress is stunning! the colour is so gorgeous, also im so in love with your hair colour! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/01/topshop-beauty-haul.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing dress! You look stunning! Happy New Year dear!

    xx
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you look stunning, can't believe that dress was in the sale! Happy new year x

    The Modern Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress looks so good on you!

    allsprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful! I love that dress and those shoes are amazing :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty dress!
    Happy new year
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bag!! I love the dress too :)
    xoxo

    Kaley

    My Closet Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautiful! LOVE your dress!

    Jana
    Life of Jana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the outfit, very NYE, this year was the first year in a long time i didn't wear sequins or glitter, but next year I will definitely be going back to the tradition!

    Clothing Conscious // Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look incredible!! Love the shoes and dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. PHOTOS beautiful <3
    ,
    ,
    ,
    What do you say to a obs obs
    How so please email me here on the blog in a comment
    Feel free to me http://transvormens.blogspot.com/2015/01/witajcie-no-to-mamy-2015-rok-niedugo-do.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful dress, adore the beaded detail. You look absolutely beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a stunning dress, and a bargain! The colour really suits you :)

    Bethan likes

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great outfit!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. This outfit is so gorgeous! It looks like a gown out of Downton Abbey! Love love love

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous outfit! Love the 20s vibe.

    xx Mimmi, Muted Mornings

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful dress :)


    www.Shannenandco.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your hair color a LOT!!!

    Oly | TLV Birdie Blog
    http://tlvbirdie.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a gorgeous look with that dress :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. hey I just followed you on bloglovin' :) it would mean a lot if you could check out my blog xx

    Catherineandrew.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my! Gorgeous! I love this outfit :)
    Victoria xx
    thedaisyjaynes.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. That dress is gorgeous!! I love it

    http://enterspree.com

    ReplyDelete