Friday, 12 September 2014

High on NY

New York City is undoubtedly an urban jungle... But not necessarily a concrete one. Sure, it's sprouts skyscrapers left, right and centre, but there's also plenty of green spaces in amongst the chaos. The unusal mix of the natural with the man-made is one of the elements of NYC that I loved. Perhaps it's best showcased by the High Line, once a railway track, it is now a park which hosts greenery and pretty plants, all with the city as its backdrop... Which made for some lovely pics.

You can sort of see my reflection in this pic, as I took the photo through the glass. This is the spot where you can sit and watch the traffic drive by. There's something so relaxing about sitting in one spot, as you watch the rest of world scoot by in a hurry.

These are the last of my photographs from my recent visit to NYC. I've been gushing about the city over the course of three posts, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that I am planning my next trip to the Big Apple as we speak.

NY, I <3 You.

7 comments:

  1. New York is somewhere I plan on visiting one day... It just looks like such an awesome place to go!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing. I especially love that photo of the mural, it's wicked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Literally my favourite place on earth!
    I wanna live there again...and soon

    Jennifer Jayne xx
    jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. My gosh that mural is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing images! I need to visit so bad!!

    http://trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your photography babe!!! It's A M A Z I N G!!!

    jessthegrrl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I visited New York a couple of years ago, and your photos have captured it perfectly!! x

    ReplyDelete