Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Happy New (Academic) Year

Back to Uni Style - Full Length
Top: Penneys // Dress: Sugarhill Boutique // Necklace: Charlotte Russe // Ring: New Look // Boots: Sherbert

As I mentioned in my previous post - I'm back at uni this month. And what better way to celebrate than with a long over-due style post? This is the casual and ever-so-comfy outfit that I wore to uni yesterday. Featuring the vintage camera print dress which was so kindly gifted to me by my grandmother.

Camera Dress Detail Back to Uni Style

I'm half way through my first week in the Digital Marketing masters, and I must say that I already love it. Having said that, thus far the lecturers have gone easy on us. In Web Design and Development, for instance, we had a tutorial in setting up a Wordpress blog. Since we'll be expected to create our own app by the end of the course, I reckon there's gonna be a pretty steep learning curve! For now, though, we've been told to brush up on our HTML skills, so I've been playing around with my blog's code. I'm hoping baby steps will take me to my destination...

Back to Uni Style - Collar Back to Uni Style - Boots

5 comments:

  1. Love the dress! Nice to find a fellow uni blogger, can't wait to go back later this week! :)

    modernaudreyh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures
    http://keepcalmandreadmorebooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit, you look lovely! :)

    Please check out my blog if you can;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress! xo

    www.chasing-peonies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete