Sunday, 17 August 2014

One Day I'll Set Sail

Top: Forever 21 // Skirt: Primark // Necklace: Charlotte Russe // Shoes: Dorothy Perkins

I wore this combo to the beach, but not before wandering by the fancy boats at the bay. With all the skin on show, it is an outfit which allows for plenty of tanning. Or, in my case, frecking. After two and a half months in the sun, it looks like I'll end up back in Ireland the same shade of pasty white that I've always been, except with a sprinkling of auburn freckles. And that's fine by me. I'm not one to don fake tan, or crave the fluorescent glow of a sunbed. Nope, pale and interesting is more my style.

These days, I'm soaking up every second of the sun, regardless of my indifference towards tanning, because I only have about a week left living in Ocean City. Next on my itinerary is New York City, though, so you won't catch me complaining.

*Shout out to Michelle for helping me take the style photos.

3 comments:

  1. Love the way the pictures turned out and the outfit suits you so perfectly!

    Much love xxx
    http://christinanista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt! *.*

    love, polly
    pollybland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty! x

    http://prettypinklittlethings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete