Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Oakfield Park #2: Flora & a Folly

As promised, here are more photographs from my afternoon at Oakfield Park! When this post goes live I will actually be on my way to the United States! But before this blog is filled to the brim with beach and party photos, I wanted to give you another glimpse at the Irish landscape. So then, here's me on a warm Irish day, randomly chilling with the swans by the folly!

This location is so pretty, don't you think? It's definitely worth having a wander around the grounds on a sunny day, so bear it in mind if you ever visit the North West of Ireland. Anyway, be sure to share your thoughts in the comments!

*Shout out to my mum for taking the style photos.

6 comments:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous! I haven't made it over to Ireland but I hope to soon :)

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, ireland looks so beautiful!
    xo jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always seem to be in the most beautiful areas! I'm so jealous looking out of my window to pure city smog! Looking gorgeous as always too...

    Elisse x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful location and your outfit fits
    so well in that whole setting.
    Your dress is amazing and I really like your hair, too. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures of you AND the scenery!! I'll definitely have to visit Ireland -- new bucket list item :)

    www.guesswhoknowsclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete