Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Late Nights, Early Mornings

I thought I'd share a few snaps from my Ocean City adventures. It's been a hectic few weeks, with lots of late nights coupled with early mornings. Every hour is an opportunity for new memories to be made... And pics to be taken. Here's a glimpse at my time so far:

Getting up at 5am to watch the sunrise from the beach.

Rainbow vodka jelly made by my roomies.

Cocktails at a bar on the boardwalk.

My outfit for a girls' night out. Also on my Instagram.

Despite all the fun, holiday things I'm getting up to - I'm actually beginning to feel like I live here. My stay is only temporary but for now, this is my home. And I love it. Can't wait to share more of my adventures with you. As always, thanks for reading, you beauties. x

No comments:

Post a Comment