Sunday, 25 May 2014

Farewell, DCU

I know I've been banging on about it for a while now but, it's official: My time at university has come to an end. On Friday I completed my final exam of my Communication Studies course and tomorrow I'm packing up and leaving my student accommodation. It is the end of the era... And, of course, I had to take some photos to mark the occasion.

Dress: H&M // Necklace: Penneys // Bracelet: Vintage

It's been a fantastic three years and I'm so sad that it's over... I loved the lectures, society life and the close-knit, community feel here at DCU. I am seriously going to miss it - after all, it's been my second home for a while now.

Eileen and Alan have have been a huge part of making my DCU years so special. I love these guys.

Also on my Instagram

*Shout out to Alan for helping me take these photos.

9 comments:

  1. You look so nice, I love the dress and the pictures are so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning, the dress is so pretty! Your photography is awesome too =D Xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    I'm your newest follower and look forward to your next post!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on completing your program! Lovely photos!

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hair so much :)
    Michela xx
    pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos, hope you did well in your final exams! I've only just finished my first year uni so fourth year seems like so far away!

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely dress!

    Btw do you like to follow each other via GFC? let me know.
    Lou of, steal-thestyle.com

    ReplyDelete