Friday, 9 May 2014

A Little Update

I don't like leaving my little blog bare, so I thought I'd pop back and let you know what's up with me at the moment. The past week I have been a busy bee, with end of year assignment deadlines, job interviews and organising my summer travel itinerary, and so I haven't been able to bop around on the blogosphere as much as I'd like to.

However, I have a sneaking suspicion that I will be making up for my lack of posts very soon. On Monday I'll be handing in my final assignments, and then I'll be saying 'hi' to the summer, and 'hello again' to my dear blog. I am very much looking forward to that!

Until then, here's a little update on what I have been busy with recently:


- Taking photographs for my end-of-semester project
Also on my Instagram

I've had the pleasure of hopping around Ireland, getting snaps of people's happy places for my photography project, like the Iveagh Gardens in the photo above. This assignment has been handed in, but I'm not going to share it online until I've received my grade. I absolutely cannot wait to share it with you though. I am quite proud of it.


- Organised an exhibition
Also on my Instagram

Another project I've been working on is the Art Bursary Exhibition, which I curated along with fellow Arts Bursary Recipient and friend Christina Prendergast. Christina and I both displayed a selection of our own images and we also handpicked the best photographs from other DCU students. It's being displayed on campus, students are able to pop in at their leisure throughout the exam period.


- Got interviewed for a job

I took the train down to Kilkenny for an interview. Kilkenny is a lovely little town, and I had such a pleasant day strolling around the niche shops. Now, fingers crossed I impressed at the interview!

So that's that! Sorry I've been so quiet recently... But summer's on its way, and then you won't be able to get rid of me! See you soon! x

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your final exams! Your photography looks beautiful, so I'm sure you will pass with flying colors :) I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog! I'm about to leave for home (the US) after a semester in Cork. I look forward to reading your blog and re-living my Irish life! xx

    The What's In Between

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks for your lovely comment! Funnily enough I'm popping over to the US for a working holiday this summer!

      Get home safe! :) x

      Delete
  3. the garden is so beautiful :) love your statement necklace!

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete