Friday, 25 April 2014

Ooh La La Land

Today, I thought I'd share some photos from a project that I was working on last summer, that never quite amounted to anything. Back when I was learning Adobe InDesign, I started creating my own magazine, and although I never completed and printed it as I had planned, it was a great way to help me figure out the software. Also, it gave me an excuse to get all dressed up for a photoshoot in my back garden!

The theme of this photoshoot was Parisian style. This theme was materialised in the stripes and blue, white and red clothing. Oh and I traced some pretty things that remind me of the city of love. Have a look...

Sub Heading Reads: "Paris, the city of love and timeless style, is the inspiration for this week's photoshoot. We decided to bring a sprinkling of the French capital to rural Donegal."

So there you have it, a little glimpse at how I spent my countless free hours last summer in rural Donegal. I'm looking forward to this summer when I'll have time to do my own silly photoshoots again, just for the fun of it... I'll be sharing the random results on here, of course!

2 comments:

  1. Love these images - such a cute concept, and this would have looked perfect in a magazine!

    Much love, Greta

    flourish-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something about this is very Alice and Wonderland. Whimsical!

    ReplyDelete