Sunday, 9 March 2014

Park Life

Shirt: Topshop // Dress: Vintage // Collar Pin: New Look // Shoes: Penneys // Ring: Topshop

This is the outfit I wore to the student bar the other day, but it's casual enough that I can wear it with boots (instead of heels) and it'll work as a daytime outfit. One tiny problem with the dress is that it's on the shorter side... Which wasn't ideal when I wore this as the wind was gushing. Alan and I took about 30 photos, and the full-length one above is the pretty much the only one where my hair wasn't attacking my face due to the unruly weather.

Anyway, with this ensemble, I've worn my favourite accessory trend of recent years, the collar pin. I love how this simple accessory can transform a look and taking a plain, potentially boring shirt and making it pretty and unique.


*Thanks to my friend Alan for helping me take the photos.

7 comments:

  1. Love Your outfit, I like the combination of shirt and this beautiful dress! Fantastic collar pin *.*
    Kisses from Poland ;*
    Marthisse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those supermodel legs in that last picture! Seriously though, I love the subtle print on that dress. Orange nails are a surprisingly beautiful contrast to the lilac and black; I'll have to try that combo sometime.

    Brittney

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful post! Maybe you’d like to follow me too? 
    Kisses, Alina

    Project Germany

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are gorgeous! I am seriously in love with your collar clips <3 and your boots are super sweet too!

    xo
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning look, love this necklace. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa <333

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your super nice comment :) Maybe you’d like to follow me too? 
    Kisses, Alina

    Project Germany

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your collar pin! I hate wearing necklaces, so a pin would be a perfect accent to an outfit.

    ReplyDelete