Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Lovely Day for a Guinness... And a Tartan Skirt

Seeing as these are potentially the last few months that I'll be living in Dublin (I'll be finishing up university and I'm not sure where I'll be next!) I've decided that this semester I've got to don my tourist-hat and explore the sights of the city. First on my must-see list: Guinness Storehouse. Even though I do not like the taste of Guinness one bit, this place has to be visited when sight-seeing in Dublin. The drink is an Irish icon and besides, the Gravity Bar, where you receive your free Guinness, has the best 360 degree view of the city.

Jumper: George // Skirt: George // Shoes: Clarks

Apologies if I appear a little awkward in the photo, there were about a billion tourists walking by and, classic Ireland, the rain was pouring. Anyway, I love this little tartan skirt that I snapped up from ASDA, especially the decorative zips.

Ring: Topshop

Sláinte! (That's 'cheers' in Irish!)

*Thanks to my friend Nicola for helping me take the style photos.

9 comments:

  1. love your sweater & ring! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit and i quite like guinness! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is amazing! <3 the raccoon pull is so sweet <3
    kiss
    Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit. The sweater is very nice! I like the way you look. If you have a minute visit my blog, new post up today!

    themaiddiction.wordpress.com

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great jumper! You look so nice :)
    Kisses,
    www.marthisse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I went to guinness storehouse years ago and it was really nice! Your outfit is gorgeous! I love reading fellow Irish blogs.
    Cliona x

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! Love the jumper http://bellemelange.net/blog/

    ReplyDelete