Friday, 14 February 2014

Golden Night

Top: Vintage // Shorts: Penny's // Belt: Penny's // Bracelet: Topshop // Shoes: Penny's

I just HAD to share the outfit that I wore clubbing last night -even though I look ever-so-hungover in the photos! A little wander around Temple Bar's shops yesterday lead me to the cute crop top, only a tenner on sale. Once I bought it I couldn't bear to plonk it in a wardrobe for the indefinite future - oh no, that wouldn't do, I had to get a full ensemble immediately! So, I trotted off to Penny's (the Irish name for Primark - FYI) and stumbled across the perfect items to compliment the top - including shoes, on sale for €9! The most impressive find, though, has to be the velvet shorts, the 'bargain of the day' according to the shop assistant. These velvet shorts cost an entire euro. That's *one* euro. Throw in the golden belt and the bracelet and the whole outfit cost me around €25. Yay! If you hadn't noticed that I'm a sucker for a good deal then this post should set that straight!

In case you were wondering, I had a good night out in my new outfit! I'll definitely wear it again soon. In other news, Natasha from This and That nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award - what a sweetheart! I have a few questions to answer and my favourite blogs to nominate so that post will be going up this weekend!

*Thanks to Alan for helping me take the photos.

6 comments:

  1. like this outfit!

    follow for follow? let me know in my blog!
    http://lacestudsglitters.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top!! You look great in this outfit :)))

    http://www.vonvogue.com/
    New Post: ALLEY
    xoxo, Claire from Vancouver, Canada.

    ReplyDelete