Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Black Velvet

I'm so excited to be sharing this post, as the outfit is completely different to my usual style! Alan actually styled me - he's looking for styling experience and I was looking for a fun makeover. I wouldn't normally wear so much black as I'm a sucker for bright colours but I'm glad I embraced it. And the velvet! Velvet shoes AND a velvet dress! I used to be such a velvet non-believer but I must admit I've been converted - it can be a gorgeous material if it's used correctly, and this dress definitely rocks it.

I had such a great night out in this ensemble for Alan's birthday in our hometown. Now I'm back in Dublin and I can't wait to wear it down here!


Coat: H! By Henry Holland // Dress: Topshop // Necklace: Topshop // Shoes: Office

*Thanks to my brother for helping me take the photos.

12 comments:

  1. wowzers! you look totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look!! and your shoes are stunning!!!
    www.tunuevolook.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful pictures and outfit! I really love your dress :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. My god your dress is amazing - you look absolutely fantastic in that outfit and in that beautiful light!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is SO beautiful! Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete