Monday, 21 January 2013

Wandering in the Woods

Due to a lack of internet access at my house over the last while, I haven't been able to post a lot on this blog. Also, I haven't had too much to chat about, seeing as while I'm at home, the only media related thing I am doing is taking loads of photos! But soon I'll be back in university, and I have a few plans that will be put in motion... I'll keep the blog updated!

For now, more photos! I went on a walk with my parents over the weekend. I was thrilled to get out of the house, as I was definitely getting a severe case of Cabin Fever.

Day 19 of the 365 Challenge. I think a Little Red Riding Hood shoot would look really cool here. When I get a chance I'll return, probably in the summer.

These photos were taken at Ballybofey Forest (Donegal). It has a nice little path to stroll down, so check it out if you're ever in the area.

I took the photos with my tripod and shutter release. Luckily it was chilly, so there weren't many other walkers there to stare.

I would really like this photo if my hand wasn't in a stupid position, and if I didn't look pregnant! Oh well, it was way too cold to spend a long time reviewing the photos as I took them, so this is what I ended up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment