Thursday, 27 December 2012

Whispers

I was so pleased with the selection of presents that I received on Christmas day, highlights include: money for camera stuff, photography books and a furry jacket to wear to Prague with the Fotosoc crew!

My New Photography Books:

  1. 52 Photographic Projects by Kevin Meredith
  2. Self Portrait Photography by Natalie Dybisz
When I get a chance to absorb the books I will write more about them on this blog!

I have already got through a lot of Natalie Dybisz's book, and I must say that it is inspiring. So inspiring that I cloned myself today, like she does in so many of her photos.

In other news, I reckon I may take up Project 365 on New Year's Day! That's the challenge where you take a photo every day. I'm sure there will be lots more photos of me and my clones when I start the challenge. A colony of Claire clones. It's a scary thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment