Friday, 7 December 2012

Untied, Unused

Here's two random photos that I took recently:


I was going to enter them into the photo exhibition part of Scene Not Herd's 'Untied' youth performance night. But I ended up using other photos, which I'll post some time soon.

I don't have much more to share today. Just a quick update on my university assignments: I handed in my first Imaging project on Thursday. Scary stuff. And my Black and White film photo set is due on Wednesday. The one productive thing I did today was wander over to the park and take some shots of Eileen and Alan on the film camera. I developed the negatives too. Bring on Monday when I will be printing a few of the photos!

2 comments:

  1. these are so awesome! Just like your black and white ones! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to share my black and white ones on this blog! It's one of the projects that I'm most proud of at the moment!

      Delete