Monday, 3 December 2012

Uniquely Dublin: Multimedia Competition

Just a quick note to say that there is a brilliant competition for any Dublin-lovers! Uniquely Dublin is a competition which is calling for the beauty of Dublin to be captured by an image, video, animation or other forms of media. The top prize is €10,000!

I've sent in an entry for the photography part of the competition. It's a photo that I took a few weeks ago, and re-edited especially. A friend and I also have plans to film a short video to enter, so as always, watch this space!

The photo I've entered into the competition. It was taken at St. Stephen's Green

Although there is no major landmark in my photo of Dublin, I think it shows the cute side of the tourists that visit. I imagine Iván and Ágata to be tourists that, brace yourself for the cheesy, wanted to leave a little piece of their hearts in Dublin.

No comments:

Post a Comment