Friday, 16 November 2012

Obsessed with Media Week

This Monday marks day one of MPS's Media Week 2012. Loads of guest speakers are coming to share wise words with DCU students. GrĂ¡inne and I were asked to create a promo video in anticipation of the occasion. Here's what we came up with:

We played with the theme of obsession to get everyone excited for the week-long event. I feature in the video, I'm the creep doodling 'Mrs Ian Dempsey', complete with love hearts!

As you can see from the video, one of the guests is Bryan Dobson. I will forever remember how to spell his name, with a 'y' not an 'i', because I had to drag myself back to the Mac labs to fix this faux pas, after falsely thinking I was finished!

I'm glad it's been corrected though. Now I can proudly share the video, without being annoyed by my silly mistake!

1 comment:

  1. I had to drag myself back to the Mac labs to fix this faux pas, after falsely thinking I was finished!
    thesis topics

    ReplyDelete