Saturday, 27 October 2012

Cloud Collecting

When it's too cold and dark to venture outside, I bring the clouds in to me... And then take photos.

The above image features cotton ball clouds. I have seen various photographers experiment with indoor clouds, and I think the result often looks amazing. Rosie Hardy's stuff is particularly inspiring (below). Also, have a browse through my Flickr favourites because there are other cute cloud photos there.

Image credit: Rosie Hardy.

Image credit: Rosie Hardy. Check out more of her stunning images on her website, http://www.rosiehardy.com/1147-gallery

I'm a bit bored with taking photos in my room. Tomorrow I'm going to brace the chilly weather and take some outdoor photos. I may post them here tomorrow if they are share-worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment