Wednesday, 19 September 2012

The Not So Silent Cinema

Last night I went over to the free 'Silent Cinema' that was happening on campus at DCU.

They gave out wireless headphones, so it wasn't exactly silent. And it was absolutely freezing! It didn't rain though, so I shouldn't complain!

The film shown was American Reunion. The American Pie films aren't ones that I'd usually choose to watch, but I got a giggle from it, and the whole experience of sitting outside with free pizza watching a film made for an interesting night!

I can't wait to get to some more events during Freshers' Fortnight. It looks like the Student Union have some fun events lined up.

2 comments:

  1. Oh so it was silent in the way silent discos are! That makes more sense. I seen some tweets you must have reblogged. It looks like it was epic :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was a lot of fun... Just so cold! Next time I'm bringing a duvet like the other spectators had the common sense to do! :)

      Delete