Thursday, 13 September 2012

Scene Not Herd Articles

At the end of August I had an unreal time volunteering at Electric Picnic with Body and Soul, I've written about it, you can find it here on the Temple Bar Cultural Trust blog.

Niamh and I at the Wishing Tree in Body and Soul

I have the opportunity to write opinion pieces with this blog because I am a Scene Not Herd member. Scene Not Herd is made up of young individuals who are interested in culture, and are willing to document their cultural adventures!

As well as writing about my Electric Picnic experience, I have also reviewed an exhibition and a play. One of the great perks of being a Scene Not Herd member is getting free tickets to events! It's a lot of fun being a a part of SNH, and I'm sure all this practice at writing reviews will be important in the future, if I ever decide to get into PR.

No comments:

Post a Comment