Monday, 10 September 2012

Photography & Imaging Strand

This month I will be entering my second year of Communications at DCU. As geeky as it is, I can't wait to get back to the lectures and see what I'll be learning about this year! To add to my excitement I discovered today that I was successful in getting my first strand choice of Photography and Imaging.

If you've had a glance at my blog before it is probably not a shock that I picked the Photography strand. I love to express myself visually, and I hope that my eagerness will help me excel in the module!

One of the resources I dipped into to help develop my photography skills.

It will be great to be guided by a lecturer; before this semester I taught myself how to use my DSLR to take decent photographs. It's two more weeks until year 2 commences. Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment