Sunday, 17 June 2012

The Teacup's First Outing

The Teacup's First Outing

So with all my chat about the Teacup Chronicles in the last post it's finally time to let the pictures do the talking. Here are my favourite photos that I took of my gorgeous friends, Shauna and Sorcha, starring the soon to be famous travelling teacup:

I couldn't resist joining in on all the fun... The following photographs were taken by Alan Toye, and that ginger one in the photos is me!:


This one looks like it should be an album cover... 'Claire: The Album'

There's a selection of the photos. I may be adding a few more to my Flickr account, so keep an eye on that if you're interested! I better say that I hope you enjoy looking at these photos, but if you'd like to use these photos or any other photos of mine please contact me for permission and credit me! Disclaimer out the way, I hope you enjoy the other Teacup Chronicles photos that will be uploaded in the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment